Do you hear what I hear?
Do you hear what I hear?
I hear another round of GIFT IDEAS!!! I’ve browsed high and low to bring you a few of my favorite things, and can’t wait to share them with you! From techies, to foodies, to athletes, and bookworms, there’s a little something for everyone.
1) Contigo Stainless Steel Travel Mug – This mug is perfect for on-the-go. You can open it effortlessly with one hand, it’ll keep your beverage hot for up to 5 hours, it’s spill proof, and just look at that color ombre!
2) Marble Noise Isolating Headphones – Giant headphones are all the rage. So if you’re going to walk around looking like a DJ, might as well be a stylish one. The chic and gorgeous marble design on this pair will have you bopping to the beat and strutting down the street.
3) No Show Socks – Just because you can’t see them in your shoes, doesn’t mean your socks shouldn’t be adorable.
4) “Live Lift” Beaded Bracelet – Love to lift? Addicted to dumbbells? This accessory is a must-have for you.
5) 17 Month Agenda – I’ve used an agenda since middle school. There’s something about writing things down that keeps me organized. This one in particular is fantastic! Year view, month view, and week view, blank pages for notes, STICKERS, a pocket for loose papers, STICKERS, compliments on every page, and bursting with original illustrations. (Did I mention the stickers???)
6) Halo Top Ice Cream – Know someone with a sweet tooth? Drop off a container of Halo Top and they’ll be your friend for life. With 17 delicious flavors, and each under 370 calories PER PINT, it’s all the “yum” with none of the guilt.
7) Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls – This children’s book is packed with 100 stores about 100 extraordinary women, from the past and present. Illustrated by 60 female artist from all over the world, it’s a must-have every girl or young woman you know.
8) Mad Love Lane Sneakers – Everyone needs a pair of slip-on-right-before-you-dart-out-the-door type shoes. Why can’t they be glorious like a unicorn?
9) Pineapple Glitter iPhone Case – Be like a pineapple; stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
10) Invisibobble Hair Ties – The unique shape of these hair ties are designed to help prevent headaches and kinks. They can be used in wet or dry hair without tangling, and since they’re made from a non-absorbent material, will stay dry when worn on your wrist.
11) Columbia Beanie – As the temperature drops, it’s more important than ever to cover your head. This chunky cable knit hat is perfect, especially after a workout when you’re all sweaty and wet.
12) Mermaid Tail Blanket – What’s better than Netflix and Chill? Netflix and Chill whilst being a mermaid. That’s what.
13) Phone Chargers – “I always have a phone charger handy, and never misplace/lose/break/need a spare” said absolutely NO ONE EVER. Buy a bulk set and split them up to save money.
14) S’well Reusable Bottle – These beautifully crafted bottles are designed to keep drinks cold for 24 hours, and hot for 12. S’well is also a proud supporter of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, and has donated $200,000 since 2015 to help provide clean water around the world.
15) The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record – If you fantasize about the idea of keeping a journal, but are realistic enough to know “ain’t nobody got time for that.” then this for you. Once sentence, every day, that’s it. I started my own back in July, and can’t wait to see what changes from year to year. (Related: Read Alison’s account of how the sentence-a-day journal literally changed her life!)
Are you in the spirit yet? Do I need to throw a few more snowflakes your way, and shove you under the mistletoe?
The holidays can be stressful, but gift giving shouldn’t be. Hopefully these ideas will lessen the load, and help you relax while enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
EVEN MORE IDEAS!
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention our Own Your Strong apparel. Check out our online store for hoodies, leggings, tees and tanks!
- 2015 Strong Girl Gift Guide (warning, some links might be expired or products no longer available)
- 2014 Strong Girl Gift Guide (ditto)
- Gifts for moms of babies (1 year old and under)
- Gifts for book lovers (and how to give the gift of reading)
And for the crafty gals…
- DIY String Art Projects Make Awesome Gifts
- DIY Holiday Gifts that are Fun to Make AND to Receive